Princeton Environmental Forum — Day Two
The second day of the Princeton Environmental Forum featuring Princeton faculty and alumni environmental leaders addressing urgent environmental issues for the 21st century begins at 8:30 a.m. Friday, Oct. 25, in Richardson Auditorium, Alexander Hall.
Online registration is now closed. On-site registration will be available both days in the tent behind Richardson Auditorium, Alexander Hall. The conference also will be live-streamed on Princeton’s Media Central Live.
The scientists, policymakers, scholars, authors, and artists and filmmakers working to protect our planet engage in a daylong series of discussions:
- It’s Getting Hot Out There … Weird Weather and Other Climate Change Anomalies
- Getting the Solutions Right
- Do Wildlife and Wildlands Have a Place in the 21st Century?
- Drought and Deluge: How Shifts in the Water Cycle Are Impacting the Environment and Society
- Imagining Transformation: The Rise of the Environmental Humanities
- Breaking the Logjam: The Way Forward