Details regarding the HMEI-STEP Program, including awards and eligibility, are provided on the High Meadows Environmental Institute (HMEI) website. Please contact Professor Elke Weber (email@example.com) for guidance in proposal development.
HMEI-STEP students must identify a HMEI-STEP adviser in addition to a thesis adviser from their home department. The HMEI-STEP adviser is expected to be included on the student’s dissertation committee.
Core STEP Faculty include:
- Elke Weber, Gerhard R. Andlinger Professor of Energy and the Environment, Professor of Psychology and Public Affairs
- Alexander Glaser, Assistant Professor of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering and Public and international Affairs
- Denise L. Mauzerall, Professor of Environmental Engineering and Public and International Affairs
- Michael Oppenheimer, Program Director; Albert G. Milbank Professor of Geosciences and International Affairs
- David Wilcove, Professor of Public Affairs and Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
Deadline: Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Please review this application form in its entirety before beginning. If you close the application before completing it, your entries will not be saved. All application materials must be submitted together electronically by the deadline date; nothing will be accepted on paper.
This form is now closed.